Skip to main content
Shine Sports Coaching offer fun-packed birthday parties for children aged five and over. Each party is designed around a sporting or creative theme of the birthday boy/girl’s choice. Options can include cricket, football and even street dance.
17:00 - 19:00 on Fridays
Parties are added term by term, so please watch this space for parties being uploaded.
Shine Community Sports Hall
Reception to Year 7
Shine’s birthday parties are held at Shine Community Sports Hall, Brecon Road, BS9 4DT. The facilities are ideal for children’s parties, particularly in the winter months, as the spacious sports hall provides the perfect indoor area for party games and a clubroom and adjoining kitchen that offers a practical space for serving up party food to the hungry boys and girls after their exercise!
Contact Shine on [email protected] to discuss how we can create a memorable occasion for the birthday boy/girl and all his/her friends.
The basic shine Birthday Party Package is £136.00 for up to 16 children with additional children charged at £6.00 per person (up to a maximum of 40).
Please note we only run parties on the dates listed.
Here is the typical 120 minute Shine birthday party schedule...
Arrival of party guests and organisers (i.e. parents) between 16:45 and 17:00
17:00 - Welcome from Shine Party Team
5 mins - Party games, challenges and competitions begin
25 mins - Drinks break (drinks provided and served by party group)
30 mins - More fun and party games
60 mins - Parents/Carers allowed access to club room to set up party food)
90 mins - Party games end - Group move to club room for birthday food (please note food and drink not included)
110 mins - Parents arrive to collect children. Tidy clubhouse and pack away
120 mins - Departure
Birthday Party - Things to know in advance :
- Whilst there is no minimum number of children. However, the basic package provides for up to 16 children.
- The fee of £6.00 per child applies for any additional places required over the basic pacakage of 16 children.
- The maximum number of children is negotiable but, for example, Shine can easily accommodate 24 additional children.
- Forest Adventure parties are only available on Fridays.
- There is no refund on the basic package cost in the event that one of more child does not attend the party as pre-booked.
- Customers must bring their own party food, drinks and party bags.
- IMPORTANT – Customers are responsible for preparing and then clearing away all party food and materials.
- Children should wear suitable clothing and footwear for a sports themed party (n/b if the party has a football theme, the provision of shin pads is recommended).
- All sports equipment is provided by Shine unless stated otherwise.
- If any child attending the party has any special need you feel we should be aware of, please let us know in advance.
- Deposits must be settled for the party to be a confirmed booking.
- Shine do accept cheques when settling the balance. Customers can also pay cash on the day. Please advice the staff how the party shall be paid.
- In the unlikely event that you decide to cancel, please note there is no refund on your deposit.
- Occasionally Shine photographs it’s activities for marketing purposes. If you would prefer any or all of the children not to be photographed during the event, please let us know before the day.
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions
Copyright © Shine Wraparound Childcare Ltd. 2017