Skip to main content
Shine's Gymnastics Workshops are always a sell out and offer enthusiastic young gymnasts an opportunity to spend a day enjoying a series of core gymnastics disciplines with the support of great team of instructors in a friendly and rewarding environment.
Running at the Shine Community Sports Hall on Monday 12th and Friday 16th February
Mon 12 Feb 2018
Fri 16 Feb 2018
Reception to Year 6
Open to children from any school
- Clothing that is appropriate for the chosen activity
- Gymnastics leotard (Recommended)
- Water bottle
- Packed lunch (excluding nut products)
A typical Shine Gymnastics Workshop programme consists of a well organised morning of gymnastics themed fun games and floor work skills. After a mid-morning break the group will focus on a range of basic apparatus with the aim to promote confidence and develop the participants skills. Children will work with experienced and qualified instructors on their core gymnastics skills including;
- Floor Work
After lunch the group will be working together to come up with a floor routine, to showcase to their family and friends as part of the end of day presentation ceremony although involvement in the show is not compulsory.
- Please note that places are limited and bookings are made on a first come/first served basis each term.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are qualified, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every day.
- Shine Holiday Club's presentation ceremony takes place from 15:45-16:00 every day. A 'Star of the Day' award will presented, in each different holiday club activity, to a child or children who has excelled during the day.
Working Day Options
Shine's extended hours service is called 'Working Day Option'. The service allows working parents/carers the option of an early arrival time from 08.00 and/or a late departure time before 18.00. Children attending the extended hours will be supervised by Shine staff and offered a variety of free play outdoor and indoor activities. The cost and time details are as follows:
Travelling to Shine
Shine recommends its customers consider environmentally friendly modes of transport, such as cycling, public transport and walking – when customers are travelling to/from a Shine activity. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Shine is committed to ensuring that each activity location provides a covered bike shed where children and adults can safely store their bicycles on arrival. For customers choosing public transport, please click on the 'bus' icon below to find further details on local bus routes.
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions
Copyright © Shine Wraparound Childcare Ltd. 2018